Have a question that isn't listed here? Contact us through the "Contact Us" tab at the top of the website, or send us an email at email@example.com, and we'll try to get back to you the same day!
What is your skate exchange program like?
At Edee's your NEW or USED skate purchase includes the following:
- 65% buyback guarantee on both boot and blade on sizes up to 3
- 50% buyback guarantee on both boot and blade on sizes over 3.5
- free pair of replacement skates if your feet outgrow them within 8 months (this applies to Canskate level only)
For a more in-depth look at everything our exchange program offers, have a look at the "Exchange" tab along the top of this page.
Do you ship?
We do! If you purchase something online, or buy something in-store but are unable to take it home the same day, we'll send it to you.
I made a purchase through your website, how long will it take to have my order shipped?
At Edee's, any orders placed before noon ship the same day! If your order is placed after noon, there's still a chance of it shipping same-day, but if for some reason it doesn't, it will certainly be shipped out the very next day. Each time we send out an order, you'll receive an email letting you know it's on its way, as well as a tracking number.
Will you have my skate size on hand if I want to buy used skates?
Yes! We make sure to carry every size available in our used skate selection, from small footed children to large footed adults, we'll have a size for you!
Will you mount our blade if we buy boot and blade separate?
Ofcourse! We charge $35 for pro blade mounting and sharpening, and can usually have your skate ready by the next day.
I want to buy skates, should I just drop by or should I make an appointment?
We always encourage customers to make an appointment with us when coming in to buy skates. Appointments can be made in the following ways:
- Calling us at 519-291-5164 or toll free at 1-800-399-0282
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contacting us through our website at www.edeesplace.com/contact